Health and Safety Officer
This role is essential to the successful execution of Meadows Marathon. This role requires someone with an eye for detail and the ability to think practically. This person must be willing to dedicate a significant amount of their time.
Kirsty was last year's Health and Safety Officer
Hear what Kirsty had to say about the role here.
Where do they fit in?
The Health and Safety Officer works with and reports directly to the MM Coordinator.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
· Review and update the event plan including the risk assessment
· Ensure the event meets safety standards
· Liaise with paramedics, traffic management and any other relevant parties
· Attend all subcommittee meetings
· Attend all external meetings with the council and other relevant parties