The Registration Officer is in charge of the registration process from start to finish. They will take control of setting up the online platform, manage this platform and plan on the day registration. This role requires someone who is organised and efficient and has a friendly manner as this person will be the main point of contact for all participants. This person should be willing to check emails/messages regularly - at least every two days.
Where do they fit in?
The Registration Officer reports to the MM Coordinator
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
· Responsible for setting up the registration platform with ‘Race Nation’
· Liaise with Race Nation on any registration issues
· Ensure each of the races don’t exceed their quota
· Respond to all general enquiries via email and Facebook
· Attend all sub-committee meetings